Table of Contents
Best Happy New Year Motivational Quotes
2019, a new year, is approaching and everyone is geared and set up to make their New Year’s resolution. Whether or not they maintain it, every single person out there is motivated as the new year begins, ready to be their best selves or to promise themselves to be a better person. Happy New Year 2019 Motivational Quotes are a great way to get your year started and to keep yourself inspired the entire year long because sometimes all you really need is a push.
As the year changes from 2017 to 2019, it is very important to leave behind everything wrong that you’ve done, all the mistakes you’ve committed and move on to be a better person. You can start off by reading New Year 2019 Motivational Quotes; when you see that people think the way you do and you read such quotes online, it actually encourages you to do what you’re planning on and to make things work.
Inspiring New Year 2019 Motivational Quotes
In fact, you can make some quotes yourself and stick them to the wall as a poster or set it as a reminder for every morning. You don’t have to restrict these Happy New Year 2019 Motivational Quotes to yourself. Send it to your friends, relatives, and acquaintances, you never know who might need it and when. What makes these quotes so widespread is the impact that a few words can have on a person, and as people are getting busier every passing moment and making their smartphones their lifeline, no one really wishes to read more than a line or at maximum, a paragraph.
If you wish to be the change this coming year, make sure everyone else joins in, too. After all, there’s never enough motivation in the world, and to spread it is one of the noblest things you can do this new year. Motivate and stay motivated.
Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. – Brad Paisley
We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. – Cyril Cusack
Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. – Cavett Robert
New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.
Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.
“There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth…not going all the way, and not starting.” ~ Buddha
“It is never too late to be what you might have been” – (George Eliot)
“All our dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue” – (Walt Disney)
“The best way to predict the future is to invent it” – (Alan Kay)
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbours and let each new year find you a better man. Happy New Year.
This New Year I wish you to have courage and strength to fight for your dreams and goals and also blessings of GOD shower upon you.
This Bright New Year Is Given Me To Live Each Day, With Zest To Daily Grow And,
Try To Be My Highest And My Best. Happy New Year 2018 Quotes
Happy New Year Motivational Quotes
- We are lucky that we get to have a second chance, so be grateful and live life to the fullest. Have a joyous New Year!
- Let us be a better human being, a better person, and a better citizen. New Year’s is a time to better ourselves for a better world. Have a grand New Year!
- Wishing all my Facebook friends and family a blessed New Year full of peace, laughter, prosperity and health.
- May you always be surrounded by hope and guided by the stars. Have a prosperous New Year!
- It’s not the destination, it’s the journey. May you enjoy each day of your adventure. Happy New Year!
- If things are not going your way, forget your last year as a bad dream and consider your new one as a wakeup call
- A journey of a thousand steps must begin with a single step
- If you’re lucky enough to be famous, then it’s great if you can use your fame and the power your fame gives you to draw attention to things that really matter.
- The year gone by has been bittersweet for our family but let this New Year bring only joyful memories and ringing of laughter our way, and let us continue being each other’s pillar of support even in the times to come. Happy New Year 2017.
- A new year is like a blank book. The pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year! 2017
- The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!
- Another fresh new year is here. .Another year to live To banish worry, doubt, and fear, To love and laugh and give! – William Arthur Ward
- Another year of success and happiness has passed.
With every new year, comes greater challenges and
obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and
faith to overcome all the hurdles you face. May
you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead.
God bless you.
- As we enter the New Year together, let’s resolve to appreciate the love we share and watch it grow even deeper. Happy New Year 2017 my love.
- It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.
- “Respect is the key determinant of high-performance leadership. How much people respect you determines how well they perform.”
- “Leadership is more who you are than what you do.”
- “Entrepreneurial leadership requires the ability to move quickly when opportunity presents itself.”
- “Leaders are innovative, entrepreneurial, and future oriented. They focus on getting the job done.”
- “Leaders are never satisfied; they continually strive to be better.”
Best Collections of Happy New Year Motivational Quotes by entrepreneur.com
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”! —Audrey Hepburn
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. —Maya Angelou
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. —Henry Ford
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. —Vince Lombardi
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. —Charles Swindoll
- If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. —Oprah Winfrey
- Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. —Eleanor Roosevelt
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. —Jimmy Dean
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. —Theodore Roosevelt
- To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. —Eleanor Roosevelt
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. —Les Brown
- Do or do not. There is no try. —Yoda
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. —Napoleon Hill
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. —Mark Twain
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. —Michael Jordan
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. —Albert Einstein
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. —Stephen Covey
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. —Henry Ford
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. —Alice Walker
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. —Amelia Earhart
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. —Aristotle Onassis
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. —Robert Louis Stevenson
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. —Steve Jobs
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. —Norman Vincent Peale
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. —Ayn Rand
- If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. —Vincent Van Gogh
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. —Farrah Gray
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. —Dalai Lama
- You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. —Maya Angelou
- I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. —Rosa Parks
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom. —Vincent van Gogh
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. —Unknown
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.——Albert Einstein
- What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. —Bob Dylan
- I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. —Leonardo da Vinci
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. —Booker T. Washington
- Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. —Jamie Paolinetti
- If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. —Sheryl Sandberg
- Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. —Ancient Indian Proverb
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. —Helen Keller
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. —Confucius
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. —Anne Frank
- When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. —John Lennon
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone. —Ronald Reagan
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. —George Addair
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. —Plato
- Nothing will work unless you do. —Maya Angelou
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. —Mother Teresa
- What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality. —Plutarch